1. assalaamu alaykum (Peace be upon you) - by way of greetings
2. wa alaykumus salaam (peace be upon you) - in reply to the greetings
3. bismillah (in the name of Allah) - before making a beginning
4. jazakAllah (may Allah reward you) - for expression of thanks
5. fi amanullah (may Allah protect you) - by way of saying good-bye
6. subhanAllah (glory be to Allah) - for praising something
7. insha’Allah (if Allah wishes) - for expressing a desire to do something
8. astaghfirullah (I beg Allah for forgiveness) - repenting for sins before Allah
9. ma sha’Allah (as Allah has willed) - for expressing appreciation of something good
10. alhamdulillah (praise be to Allah) - for showing gratitude to Allah after success or even after completing anything
11. ya Allah (Oh Allah) - when in pain or distress, calling upon Allah and none else
12. ameen (may it be so) - the end of a Dua or prayer
13. inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon (to Allah we belong and to Him is our return) - this is uttered as an expression of sympathy of the news of some loss or some one's death.
A is for ALLAH B is for Bismillah C for Concentrate only on the right path, and staying away from following the Satanic footsteps. D ...
The Prophet Muhammad (s) was tender and kind towards cats. He appreciated cats. Muhammad’s (s) favorite cat was called Muezza. There...
The end of Ramadhan is approaching and various emotions are running through my mind. I feel heartbroken that such a great month is coming to...