1. assalaamu alaykum (Peace be upon you) - by way of greetings
2. wa alaykumus salaam (peace be upon you) - in reply to the greetings
3. bismillah (in the name of Allah) - before making a beginning
4. jazakAllah (may Allah reward you) - for expression of thanks
5. fi amanullah (may Allah protect you) - by way of saying good-bye
6. subhanAllah (glory be to Allah) - for praising something
7. insha’Allah (if Allah wishes) - for expressing a desire to do something
8. astaghfirullah (I beg Allah for forgiveness) - repenting for sins before Allah
9. ma sha’Allah (as Allah has willed) - for expressing appreciation of something good
10. alhamdulillah (praise be to Allah) - for showing gratitude to Allah after success or even after completing anything
11. ya Allah (Oh Allah) - when in pain or distress, calling upon Allah and none else
12. ameen (may it be so) - the end of a Dua or prayer
13. inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon (to Allah we belong and to Him is our return) - this is uttered as an expression of sympathy of the news of some loss or some one's death.
A is for ALLAH B is for Bismillah C for Concentrate only on the right path, and staying away from following the Satanic footsteps. D ...
The end of Ramadhan is approaching and various emotions are running through my mind. I feel heartbroken that such a great month is coming to...
The Prophet Muhammad (s) was tender and kind towards cats. He appreciated cats. Muhammad’s (s) favorite cat was called Muezza. There...